Just bought a Dorman 115-003 from Carquest, Downtown San Diego. They charged me 13.20 plus tax.

I then bought a box of 5 of the same item from Amazon for $12.29 + tax. that is $2.46 each compared to $13.20 each.

Stay clear of Car Quest, they are thieves! We used to buy all of our parts there for resale but the prices started climbing little by little. pretty soon it was cheaper to go to AutoZone or Oriley's and buy as a consumer, even Napa was cheaper so we stopped buying there.

This time they had the 115-003 throttle ball joint and no one else did so I bit the bullet and bought it.

Over 5 times the price of Amazon. Terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dorman 115-003 throttle ball joint and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. Carquest Auto Parts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dorman 115-003 throttle ball joint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carquest Auto Parts. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Sherwin Williams.

Comments