Verified Reviewer

I called to complain about a driver at your San Marcos store and was transfer to Rich the owner. He started the conversation right not being rude then I said why I was complaining about the driver getting mad when he was told wait let see if is the right part and the driver getting all mad and started yelling in front of customerthen he gets mad started cussing and he told me I dont care go to my competitors, you guys never want to sign the invoices all the invoices are sign.

He said all my driver complaint about us not signing them and I said if you want we will go to your office and confront your drivers and explain why they are so rude. Then you are calling my drivers liars, I said we will like to confront the one that yelled at the owner (Gama auto Repair) and I explain he dont appreciate him using foul language and again he said I dont care call who you ever you want I dont care I dont give a ***

Preferred solution: Have the owner call and apologize for his behavior . We do over $3,000 dollars a month for parts.

Store Location: 1365 Grand Ave, San Marcos, CA 92078