Carquest Auto Parts - There ToughOne Alternators are JUNK Read what I did!!!
Update added by user Jul 01
When any part is Bad out of the Box. Write Junk on the part with a sharpie so it doesn't get passed on to another customer
Original review posted by user Jun 30
Bought an piece of JUNK Alternator from Car Quest.1 Second after I started the car, It was howling and smoking.
Needless to say, 2 hours later when I got another alternator, I was pissed so I wrote JUNK with a sharpie all over the alternator (which I will start doing from here on). Otherwise, they would have put it back for someone else to go through the same ***. They were pissed at me!! They sell me JUNK and there pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will never buy there JUNK again.Next time you buy JUNK, Write it all over the Part in a sharpie to save the next guy the aggravation.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Junk out of box
- Toughone is junk
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toughone Junk
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "We bought a king size mattress set which is fine. Expensive, but fine. We also bought 2 recliner chairs. 1 chair works ok. The other we had replaced twice and..."
- "This message is for whom it may concern. I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division. (LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."