Update added by user Jul 01
When any part is Bad out of the Box. Write Junk on the part with a sharpie so it doesn't get passed on to another customer
Original review posted by user Jun 30
Bought an piece of JUNK Alternator from Car Quest.1 Second after I started the car, It was howling and smoking.
Needless to say, 2 hours later when I got another alternator, I was pissed so I wrote JUNK with a sharpie all over the alternator (which I will start doing from here on). Otherwise, they would have put it back for someone else to go through the same ***. They were pissed at me!! They sell me JUNK and there pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will never buy there JUNK again.Next time you buy JUNK, Write it all over the Part in a sharpie to save the next guy the aggravation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Junk out of box
- Toughone is junk
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toughone Junk
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "We bought a king size mattress set which is fine. Expensive, but fine. We also bought 2 recliner chairs. 1 chair works ok. The other we had replaced twice and..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."